Dates: July 24th - August 18th
We will train 5 days a week (Monday - Friday) from approximately 8:00 am - 11:30 am at Robert Gillin Boathouse on Kelly Drive in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
One of the main goals of ErgKarma ~ Summer 2017 will be lowering your 2000 meter score to help you get into the boat or program you want to be in. Therefore, daily training and technique on the ergs will be prioritized over this 4-week camp. We provide a safe, supportive, judgment-free environment where rowers can work on their individual goals without criticism or negative energy. We are all on our own journey, so if you fear the erg, are unhappy with your current erging performance, or simply want to lower your 2k score this summer - you are taking the right first step by joining us.
"Ask yourself if what you are doing today is getting yourself closer to where you want to be tomorrow."
8:00 am - 8:15 am Meet and Set Daily Intention
8:30 am - 9:30 am Erg Instruction
9:30 am - 10:15 am Strength Training / Yoga
10:15 am - 11:00 am Daily Seminar / Video Analysis
11:00 am - 11:30 am Team Review / Daily Shavasana
- Individual Assessments will be conducted at the beginning and end of camp
- Rowing-Specific Strength and Conditioning will be held 3 times per week
- Yoga for Rowers will be taught 2 times per week
- We will provide a yoga mat for each athlete
- Daily Dynamic and Static Stretching, Flexibility and Core work
- Daily Seminars including: Mental Skills Training, Nutrition, Time Management, etc.
- Video Analysis will be conducted 2 times per week
- Rowers who are ready to commit themselves to reaching their fullest potential as athletes. Female athletes who are recent high school graduates or currently enrolled in a college program will choose the Pre-Collegiate Track. Current high school female rowers will enroll in the High School Track. Enrollment will be capped at 24 members in order to provide each individual with the personal attention needed to reach peak performance. ErgKarma students will be enrolled on a first come first serve basis.
- $650 per student for four weeks (July 24th - August 18th)
- $375 per student for 2 weeks session (July 24th - August 4th or August 7th - August 18th)
- Registration begins March 1st, 2017
- Price includes all equipment/coaching fees, daily snack, ErgKarma tank-top, training journal, electronic ErgKarma Seminar Manual and personalized erg video.
- An invoice will be emailed following online registration. Your place will be reserved upon receipt of payment.
- Refunds will be offered up to 10 business days prior to the first day of camp minus a 10% processing fee.
- Payment accepted via Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover), Venmo or Personal Check:
- Venmo - @ErgKarma
- Please make checks payable to:
- ErgKarma, LLC, 29 Corson Road, Conshohocken, PA 19428