Winter Boot Camp 2017
Dates: December 26th - December 30th
We will train Tuesday through Saturday from approximately 8:00 am - 11:30 am at Robert Gillin Boathouse on Kelly Drive in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
The main goals of ErgKarma ~ Winter Boot Camp 2017 will be to identify specific areas needing improvement (flexibility, core strength, overall fitness, etc), fine tune erg technique and introduce mental skills training to help lower your erg scores, improve confidence and increase your chances of getting into the boat you want to be in during the Spring Racing Season. Daily training and technique on the ergs will be prioritized, along 2 yoga/pilates hybrid classes, 3 strength training sessions and daily mindfulness and reflection.
ErgKarma Boot Camp Athletes will also receive the "12 Days of Christmas" Suggested Workouts and Reflections starting December 14th to help them prepare for camp. Our camp will allow you to further your training during the holiday break and is a great jump start on your 2018 New Years Resolutions.
We provide a safe, supportive, judgment-free environment where rowers can work on their individual goals without criticism or negative energy. We are all on our own journey, so if you fear the erg, are unhappy with your current erging performance, or simply want to lower your erg scores - you are taking the right first step by joining us.
"Do not change because a New Year is coming, but change for your own personal growth, no matter what resolutions you make, they start with YOU."
DREAM IT. WISH IT. DO IT.
8:00 am - 8:15 am Meet and Set Daily Intention
8:30 am - 9:30 am Erg Instruction
9:30 am - 10:15 am Strength Training / Yoga-Pilates
10:15 am - 11:00 am Daily Seminar / Video Analysis
11:00 am - 11:30 am Team Review / Daily Shavasana
- Individual Assessments will be conducted
- Rowing-Specific Strength and Conditioning will be held 3 times
- Yoga/Pilates for Rowers will be taught 2 times
- We will provide a yoga mat for each athlete
- Daily Dynamic and Static Stretching, Flexibility and Core work
- Daily Seminars including: Mental Skills Training, Nutrition, Time Management, etc
- Video Analysis will be conducted 2-3 times
- Female high school rowers who are ready to commit themselves to reaching their fullest potential as athletes. Enrollment will be capped at 36 members in order to provide each individual with the personal attention needed to reach peak performance. ErgKarma students will be enrolled on a first come first serve basis.
- $255 per student
- Price includes all equipment/coaching fees, daily snack, ErgKarma long-sleeve shirt and training journal.
- An invoice will be emailed following online registration. Your place will be reserved upon receipt of payment.
- Refunds will be offered up to 10 business days prior to the first day of camp minus a 10% processing fee.
- Payment accepted via Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover), Venmo or Personal Check:
- Venmo - @ErgKarma
- Please make checks payable to:
- ErgKarma, LLC, 29 Corson Road, Conshohocken, PA 19428